January 18, 2008

SNOW in GEORGIA!

Thats right, I said snow! I couldn't believe it, but Wednesday night it snowed so hard here. Big, wet flakes of snow coated everything and about 2-3 inches at that!



It started just as I was getting off work and continued until about 10pm that night. They are even calling for snow again tomorrow. So glad we finally got to see some of the white stuff after the last couple of winters. See, in the south, snow is like Christmas... it only happens once a year (usually, if that).

Since the conditions weren't bad, I went ahead and ran some errands, pausing to take lost of pictures of those big wonderful flakes.



But speaking of scrapbooking, today I tackled two contests in one by doing a LO on my mantra. It was a fun challenge and though long and hard about what I wanted to do. I finally decided on the immortal words of George Costanza.... Serenity Now! It never fails that if things are crazy, I can say those two magic words and I am smiling agin. So, here it is....

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That is so funny. My husband and I both say that all of the time. Great layout.

Stacy (slh1mom CKMB)