August 10, 2008

Aaahhh!!!



That was the last word the postage meter ever said before the ink cartridge exploded and it died. Yes, that was one mess! By the time I was done, my hands were stained a nice pinky-red color from cleaning up that bizarre mess made by our old postage meter at work.



Spiral



Every great drink needs a little something to make the presentation spectacular... this one has the orange peel spiral. My most favorite pomegranate martini made with love by the folks at Marlow's.

3 comments:

Andi said...

GREAT picture! I love it.

Jessica said...

Funny thing is just 2 days ago, I made a joke with my fave honey that he needed to get me a pomegranite martini! What a face, shame I didn't have the camera! He had no clue what it was, I had just seen an ad in a mag. Never had one though, are they good?

Amy in GA said...

Wow - love that spiral!! Very cool!!