April 25, 2008

Scrap Etc Event at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel

Well, what can I say, I am finally catching up on sleep after getting back last weekend from the Scrap Etc event in Nashville. We stayed at the huge Gaylord Opryland hotel and all I can say it wow!!! That place was crazy cool! Plants everywhere and waterfalls intermingled around walkways. Just an amazing hotel. You could even take a boat ride around the hotel in the indoor canals!





I mean this event was jam packed with classes. We started at 8am and didn't finish most nights until 9-10pm! But it was great fun! By the time we were done, a lot of glue had been used and we were exhausted! And did I mention that there was an event store filled with lots of delicious new product? Oh, yes, there was! Driving home Sun was a pain, but I was so glad I got to go.


I am proud to say that I have cleaned up and uploaded all my picts already (a record for me right now). And I have even started a digital album. Here is the first layout.

No comments: