May 13, 2008

Ouch!!!


Well, I cut the heck out of my thumb! It really hurt and I even almost passed out. Now that is a crazy feeling.

Rewind to last night…. I was opening something and carelessly sliced right into my left thumb! It hurt, but the worst part was after the adrenaline stopped, I went straight to nausea… do not pass go, do not collect $200…. Or so I thought! After spending a few quality moments in the bathroom, my head started spinning, and then next thing I knew, I was in hall on the floor (didn’t fall, but don’t remember walking into the other room and lying down). It was a rough evening. Thought I might have to get a stitch or two. Well, finally I was able to get a handle on things and went to bed. Now I am left with a large band-aid and some Neosporin and a thumb I can’t use right now. Kinda feels like I slipped down the evolutionary ladder a rung or two.

And remember… always cut AWAY from your hand! ☺

But on a brighter point, I have had a few moments to get a bit more done!




2 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

love your layouts and OUCHIE! I know the feeling of nausea and dizziness following an accident. I think it's shock. I once slammed my thumb in a heavy kitchen door... and had to sit down and battle the same feelings of nausea. and oh, have I ever cut the heck out of my hand. I always tell mysef, cut away, cut away. Hope you feel better soon! :)

Brock Family said...

Wonderful LO! Sorry about your thumb...that is scary! Glad that you didn't have to get any stiches.