May 21, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

Been thinking about some of my favorite LOs lately. Not sure why, just reflecting on things in general. Maybe because it is almost June and half of the year is already gone... Guess I really want to get to the heart of what I want to have accomplished by the end of the year.

One of my school projects will be to code my own blog and keep a student jump site. So this blog will not get the love it should. I will post a link here to the new site when I get it complete.

Until then, here are some oldies, but goodies:






Here is a mini book shaped like a car from a trip we took to Destin, FL.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great LO's!! I love the mini album!!

Brock Family said...

I am lovin all your LOs and super cute mini-album. Don't you love Destin? corey (saints511 ckmb)